- Artist Pamela Marquis' experience as a Mardi Gras float artist is evident in the swirling colors and bold textures of her tiny, acrylic-on-canvas masterpieces, $40 at My Spa by the Park (6312 Argonne Blvd., 482-2219; www.myspabythepark.com).
- The intense hues of OPI's new "Alice in Wonderland" collection, ranging from blood red to sparkling, gold-flecked blue, are curiouser and curiouser, $10 each at Mariposa (3700 Orleans Ave., 484-0440; www.mariposasalonandspa.com).
- Splashes of color and the unique mix of tourmaline gemstones in this necklace light up her neckline, $75 at Sabai (924 Royal St., 525-6211; 3115 Magazine St., 899-9555; www.sabaijewelry.com)#1
- A fold-out desktop organizer might not scream romance, but for many, a freshly organized home is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Gift cards for home organizing services begin at $40 an hour; $31 for the desktop organizer at The Occasional Wife (4306 Magazine St., 302-9893; www.theoccasionalwife.com).
- With the gourmet treats (almond toffee, cheese straws, fruit drops, cashew roca, popcorn) and bottle of California Chardonnay in this handwoven basket, you're all set to picnic at City Park or in your bedroom, $32 at Martin Wine Cellar (3500 Magazine St., 899-7411; 714 Elmeer Ave., Metairie, 896-7300; 2895 Hwy. 190, Mandeville, 985-951-8081; www.martinwine.com).
- Long, luxurious locks won't snag on this professional-grade wooden brush, which lifts and volumizes all hair types, $13 at Salon Du Beau Monde (612 Julia St., 568-0050; www.salonbeaumonde.com).
- A golden heart pendant encrusted with 1.1 carats of pave diamonds — it doesn't get more romantic than that. The pendant is $3,390 at Boudreaux's Fine Jewelers (701 Metairie Road, Metairie, 831-2602; 4550 Hwy. 22, Mandeville, 985-626-1666; www.boudreauxsjewelers.com).
- Though the fleur de lis is a ubiquitous symbol these days, you'd be hard-pressed to match this 18-karat yellow gold and diamond version for luxury and sparkle, $750 at Robert Normann Diamond Jeweler (618 Gravier St., 524-1548; www.robertnormann.com).
- When applied with the handmade feather applicator, Kama Sutra's Honey Dust powder feels good, smells good, tastes good and we'll leave it at that, $26 at Belladonna Day Spa (2900 Magazine St., 891-4393; www.belladonnadayspa.com).
- These squeaky monkey chew toys are so cute, you may be tempted to save them from the gruesome fate that awaits them in Fido's jaws, but your dog will love you for refraining. $11 for the chew toys at Canine Connection (4920 Tchoupitoulas St., 218-4098; www.canineconnectionnola.com).
- Aubry Rose Brut Champagne asks for nothing more than supermarket strawberries to complete the quintessential Valentine's Day pairing. It's $54.99 at Cork & Bottle (3700 Orleans Ave., 483-6314; www.cbwines.com).
- This North Face fleece pullover cuts wind chill, dries quickly and protects skin from ultraviolent radiation. And it's pink! $50 at Massey's Professional Outfitters, (509 N. Carrollton Ave., 648-0292; 3363 Severn Ave., Metairie, 885-1144; 816 Hwy. 190, Covington, 985-809 7544; www.masseys.net).
- This garnet ring by Tom Mathis brings a little sparkle to her everyday look. It features 18-karat yellow gold and a 2.8 carat center stone, $635 at Symmetry Jewelers (8138 Hampson St., 861-9925; www.symmetry-jewelers.com).
- Tilt the tube and watch a sharp-dressed man go from suited to shirt- (and pant-) less. If that doesn't pucker your pout, the highly-pigmented, sweet-scented lip gloss inside will, $19 for the Pocket Rocket lip gloss by Urban Decay at Fifi Mahony (934 Royal St., 525-4343; www.fifi-mahony.com).
For more Valentine Gift ideas-click here.