• Single-day tickets cost $50 in advance, $65 at the gate.
• Child's ticket $5 (available at the gate only; ages 2-10, adult must accompany child).
• Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com and by calling (800) 745-3000. Tickets can be purchased in person at the Superdome Box Office (Gate A, ground level). All Jazz Fest tickets are subject to additional service fees and handling charges.
• VIP ticket information is available at www.nojazzfest.com.
• Re-entry to the Fair Grounds is allowed only with WWOZ Brass Pass, Foundation Gala Pass and Big Chief, Grand Marshal and Krewe of Jazz Fest VIP passes.
• There are taxi stands at Stallings Playground (1600 block of Gentilly Boulevard and Fortier Park (3200 block of Esplanade Avenue).
• Gray Line operates continuous round-trip transportation to the festival from the Sheraton Hotel (500 Canal St.), Gray Line Lighthouse (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River) and City Park (Marconi Meadows) from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. for $18 from downtown or $14 from City Park. A one-way ticket from the festival to downtown is $10. For more information call (504) 569-1401 or (800) 535-7786 or visit www.graylineneworleans.com.
JAZZ FEST ALLOWS
• Small bags and backpacks (17x12x10 inches) and 12-pack soft coolers
• Single, collapsible chairs
• Wheelchairs and medical scooters
• Push-strollers for children
• Blankets not exceeding 6 by 8 feet
• Factory-sealed water (up to 1 liter)
JAZZ FEST PROHIBITS
• Large or hard coolers
• Wagons and carts
• Personal tents
• Metal poles
• Shade canopies, or beach or pole-style umbrellas
• Athletic games
• Large chairs with rockers, foot rests, side tables, etc.
• Bicycles or other wheeled personal transport devices (e.g. skateboards)
• Video- and audio-recording equipment
• Unauthorized vending
• Weapons, illicit drugs and other contraband
• Outside beverages except factory-sealed water (up to 1 liter)
• Inserting stakes, poles, or any other objects into the ground, or use of ropes, cords, tape, etc. to reserve space
ON THE GROUNDS
• Jazz Fest food and drink vendors are cash only. ATMs are available on the grounds.
• Jazz Fest is handicapped accessible. Call (504) 410-6104 for information.
• There are two medical tents on festival grounds. One is near the edge of the track between the Gentilly and Fais Do-Do stages; the other is on the edge of the track near the Acura display tent.
Autograph Sessions | Author Signings