• Louisiana: the state of women, part 1
Women make up 52 percent of Louisiana — but the fight for women’s equality lags far behind that reality
• The state of women: the state of economics It’s a living — barely. Women in Louisiana make 65 cents to the dollar compared to men.
• The state of women: not much “choice”
Abortion laws become more restrictive as Louisiana remains divided on the issue
• The state of women: the day care dilemma
Working mothers have few resources in Louisiana
• The state of women: an unhealthy state Louisiana earns poor marks for women’s health, but experts say Medicaid expansion will help