by Kevin Allman
Linkasaurus is an irregular feature spotlighting some stuff you might want to read. No pressure.
• Oh, that National Review profile of Bobby Jindal! Bless their hearts, and don't miss the comments section. LINK!
• Former Saints Steve Gleason and Scott Fujita are in Peru to visit Machu Picchu. LINK!
• WWL-TV's Bradley Handwerger says November could once again be the make-or-break month for the New Orleans Saints. LINK!
• WDSU-TV's Scott Walker has been asking "Five Questions" of local luminaries each week. The most recent installment: Fleurty Girl owner Lauren Thom. LINK!
• "Rum-laced fruitcake and boozy bonbons can be sold in Louisiana, but wine ice cream will need action by legislators before it can hit grocers' freezers." So much for picking up a pint of pinot noir sorbet at Brocato's. LINK!