Linkasaurus is an irregular feature spotlighting some New Orleans- and Louisiana-related stuff you might want to read. No pressure.
• The blog He Said/She Said has an entry called "Why Jazz Fest is the Best Fest." LINK!
• Over at NOLA Femmes, LunaNola notes the plans for the site of the World Trade Center downtown and asks, "Why do the powers-that-be of New Orleans feel the need to change what is frequently referred to as 'the most unique city in America by imitating attractions found in other cities?" LINK!
• Scott McKay of The Hayride says this photo from Belgium "looks like the decline and fall of the West, doesn't it?" LINK!
• On the day that the George W. Bush Presidential Library opens, CNN pundit (and New Orleans native) Donna Brazile defends the former president, saying "Bush came through on Katrina." LINK!
• From the New Orleans Fair Grounds: "Eight horses that raced at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots this past season are aiming to make their next start in the Kentucky Derby," which will be run May 4. LINK!