1. To treat a headache, wrap ice in a towel and apply it to your head. Don't take ibuprofen, acetaminophen or aspirin. These can harm the stomach and liver as they process alcohol toxins.
2. Drink tomato juice to rehydrate and replenish B vitamins, which alcohol depletes.
3. A hot bath feels soothing and spurs sweating, which is a good way to eliminate toxins.
4. Don't fight the craving for a heavy, greasy meal. It will help your body absorb alcohol and replenish depleted salt.
5. Get some rest and let your body recuperate. Most hangovers are gone in 24 hours.
6. Even if you're vomiting, make sure to drink water. It will make the dry heaves less painful and help rehydrate your body.
7. Bananas are easy to digest and rich in potassium. They also act as natural antacids.