Food & Drink » New Orleans Food News

Parasol's Part II

comment
Parasol's Bar (2533 Constance St., 302-1543) has reopened with new owners and a new rival down the block. Long known for its roast beef po-boy and its St. Patrick's Day block party, the vintage Irish Channel bar made news earlier this year when its owner sold the property and business to John and Thea Hogan. After the sale, the Carreras family, who had run Parasol's since 1998, opened a new bar and restaurant called Tracey's (2604 Magazine St., 897-5413; www.traceysnola.com). Now, both Parasol's and Tracey's serve po-boys within sight of each other.

Add a comment